With the theme of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering towards Sustainable Development Goals in 2030, this seminar is expected to provide ideas for supporting one
of the visions of the United Nations. The seminar will be held on Monday, November 12, 2018, at the Hall of MM FEB UGM.
Keynote speakers for the seminar are:
1. Dr. Ir. Desrial, M.Eng – a subtheme “current development in agricultural machinery”
2. Ir. Dr. Effendy Mohammad Ya’acob – a subtheme “current development in drying technology for agricultural products”
3. Diana Suhardiman, Ph.D. – a subtheme “water and land management in agriculture”
Technical Paper Presentations
Also in this seminar can be presented a paper that you created after keynote speaker. There are three sub-themes to present a paper that is
1. Land and Water Engineering
Field of Irrigation Engineering, Water Management, Soil, Watershed, Evaluation of Agricultural Land Development
2. Energy and Machinery Engineering
Fields of agricultural sience and machinery, Energy in agriculture, Management Information Systems, and Biosystems Informatics
3. Food Engineering
In the field of Processing Engineering, Handling and Safeguarding Food and Agricultural Poduct and building Agricultural Environment.
- Abstract Submission Deadline 15 October 2018
- Abstract accepted notification 16 October 2018
- Registration and payment deadline 20 October 2018
- Seminar 12 November 2018
How to Submit
- Submission should be submitted in English
- Please download the abstract template bit.ly/abstracttemplateARCXPTPN.
- Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Abstract Submission: [registered’s initiative’s name]”
- Please send curiculum vitae together with the abstract.
- Once you are submitted, you must be send a confirmation to Syahna +6287734262042 with the format “Abstract Submission: [registered’s initiative’s name]”
- 10 Abstract per category will be announced on permateta.tp.ugm.ac.id
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the National Student Seminar # 3 ARC & PTPNX 2018. At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration.
How to Register
- Download your registration form from ly/formregistrationARCXPTPN
- Send your registration form, paper and payment proof to email@example.com with the title “Paper Registration: [registered’s initiative’s name]”
- Once you are registered, you must be send a confirmation to Syahna +6287734262042 with the format of “Paper Registration: [registered’s initiative’s name]”
- The best paper per category
- The best presentation per category
- Most favorite per category